What I listened to this week:
- Death, Sex & Money–Tituss Burgess Airs His Laundry: A charming interview with the actor who plays Titus Andromedon on The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
- Death, Sex & Money–Dead People Don’t Have Any Secrets: What happens when your husband dies and you discover he was living a secret life?
- Slowly Becoming Canadian–Episode #4: Canadian Food, in which a recent French transplant to Nova Scotia explores the nuances of Canadian pub food and late night food etiquette. Includes discussion of Clamato juice, Tim Hortons coffee, Hickory Sticks, poutine, and donairs.
- State of the Human–Learning to Lie: How do kids learn to lie? What happens when they find out they’ve been lied to? When is a lie a kindness?
- Cracked Podcast–Things That Don’t Work the Way You Think: Myth busting about the real reason you get sick on airplanes (it’s not the recycled air), how the world economy actually works, and how to win at Jeopardy.